After daylight savings time change, AdminService for OE had to b

Just as a reminder, when the time changes this Sunday you'll need to restart the AdminService for OE on your app servers to ensure that MES transactions get the correct time.

Brad Feazell
Dril-Quip, Inc.

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "Lynn" <lynn.khalife@...> wrote:
>
> That is exactly what happened to us on Monday.
>
> We're on 8.03.404
>
>
> --- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "Brad Feazell" <Brad_feazell@> wrote:
> >
> > Wondering if anyone else encountered this. The time on the app server box was updated but MES labor transactions were still an hour off. We restarted the app servers in the PET, still an hour off, restarted the AdminService for OpenEdge, problem solved.
> >
> > I don't recall having this problem on the last time change. We're on 8.03.407.
> >
> > Brad Feazell
> > Dril-Quip, Inc.
> >
>
Wondering if anyone else encountered this. The time on the app server box was updated but MES labor transactions were still an hour off. We restarted the app servers in the PET, still an hour off, restarted the AdminService for OpenEdge, problem solved.

I don't recall having this problem on the last time change. We're on 8.03.407.

Brad Feazell
Dril-Quip, Inc.
That is exactly what happened to us on Monday.

We're on 8.03.404

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "Brad Feazell" <Brad_feazell@...> wrote:
>
> Wondering if anyone else encountered this. The time on the app server box was updated but MES labor transactions were still an hour off. We restarted the app servers in the PET, still an hour off, restarted the AdminService for OpenEdge, problem solved.
>
> I don't recall having this problem on the last time change. We're on 8.03.407.
>
> Brad Feazell
> Dril-Quip, Inc.
>