Anyone have a working Portrait Job Travaler SSRS Report?

There is a sudden need for a portrait version of the job traveler, does anyone have a copy that will work with 10.2.600?

Dear @Evan_Purdy, Could you please explain in detail?

I have this one. I think you should be able to use it. I don’t think I made a special definition for this one. I hope I did this right.
Traveler.rdl (90.7 KB) Traveler_JobParts.rdl (13.1 KB) Traveler_ParentAssembly.rdl (9.8 KB) Traveler_Qty_Titles.rdl (9.8 KB) Traveler_Quantities.rdl (8.6 KB) Traveler_RawMaterialComponents.rdl (28.8 KB) Traveler_Shipping_Schedule.rdl (22.0 KB)

2 Likes

@bbrady Thank you SO much! You have no idea how much time you saved me, I hate working with ssrs reports, so tedious! I made a few minor changes to fit our use but it was almost what we needed already.

:bowing_man: :partying_face:

yay

And it is top priority above all the actual mission-critical things you are working on! :slightly_smiling_face:

Well, the upgrade seemed to break our crystal reports but actually they (epicor) just forgot to move them when they gave us a new pilot instance :man_facepalming:

I want to move away from crystal anyway, so I am glad to have a working SSRS portrait job traveler anyway, so I’m grateful.

1 Like