App Studio Epicor Help

Until today, i just have six App Studio hands-on enabled to my account. :unamused:

1 Like

Looks about right. I am going to take a peek soon before insights to study up and be ready with questions.

I’m waiting for the “Overextending UI Modification” lesson. :wink:

I have to complete the other 6 first to unlock that one!

2 Likes

:sweat: I just download the PDF Files and practice in my virtual lab.

1 Like

That’s nice, we have some servers for dev, do you know if I can install .700 side by side 10.2.500?

-Utah

FYI, All hands-on courses in the Application Studio agendas on ELC require product version 2021.1. Exercise 1 in the Using Grids in Application Studio course (about grid view options) requires version 2021.1.6.

1 Like

:cry:

Yah I would not recommend doing anything in appstudio kinetic in 700
I’d definitely wait till 2021

The version in 700 is drastically different and under developped

3 Likes

Application Studio UI changed quite a lot: tabbed interface, ability to add data views, overhauled event designer, component properties rearranged and grouped, some processes automated (pre-configuring on click events, setting up UD codes combos, autoloading Function parameters, etc.) + intellisense in many places allowing to just choose instead of manually typing in.
All exercises are based on the 2021.1 functionality and UI.

3 Likes

Jose, can I install 2021 next to 10.2.500 on a dev server?

I dont konw if that is posible, seems that is not a best practices, I usually test releases in standalone virtual machine to avoid problems, always looking a nearest to my production environment, and after apply changes to production servers. My Live database is arround 120Gb so it is posible to me create a lab.

1 Like

Yes you can

1 Like