AR Invoice Error

We have a few AR Batches that are stuck for reasons that at years and years old. Of course we can’t have them open when we convert the DB. So Accouting decided to change the posting due date to day so we can move on. but when they change that date an error pops up “A valid expiration year is required”

Any thoughts?

Are you doing any pre-auth on credit cards? My first thought was that direction where the cards that had been pre-authorized are no longer valid. Might not be related at all but that came to mind.

they are all CC but they don’t know about the pre-auth because these are SO old.

At my last job I remember having issues with CC order’s with expired cards which is the only reason I suggested it. Someone else might be able to get you closer to the answer if this is the wrong path.

I think i found it on the Epicor Knowledge base. It says…

Just re-open the sales order to update the credit card expiration year.

Well, we looked at this and I am not sure I want to try this as I don’t know if it will try to charge a card again or if it would work if the date is wrong.

Im sorry its been a while but I know there is a “Void” option there. I also remember something about using the action menu with the CC option there.