Auto Print Report Parameters Document

Hello everyone,
I’ve been doing some auto-printing lately pack lists, and after a bit of messing around, it got me to thinking about the report parameters. Some of the names are bit undercipherable, and in some instances it’s just a process of trial and error to work them out.

For example

Parameter Name Parameter Type Action ParameterLabel IsCriteria
PackNum System.Int32 0 PackNum FALSE
PrintingOptions System.String S PrintingOptions FALSE
AssignLegalNumber System.Boolean False AssignLegalNumber FALSE
EnableAssignLegalNumber System.Boolean False EnableAssignLegalNumber FALSE
DCHdrList System.String DCHdrList FALSE
PackNumList System.String callContextBpmData.Character01 PackNumList FALSE
StyleNumExt System.Int32 2 StyleNumExt FALSE
EnableIncludePCID System.Boolean False EnableIncludePCID FALSE
IncludePCID System.Boolean False IncludePCID FALSE
DocCopyNum System.String DocCopyNum FALSE
DraftMode System.Boolean False DraftMode FALSE
ArchiveCode System.Int32 0 ArchiveCode FALSE
DateFormat System.String d/mm/yyyy DateFormat FALSE
NumericFormat System.String ,. NumericFormat FALSE
ProcessCompany System.String ProcessCompany FALSE
ProcessSystemCode System.String ProcessSystemCode FALSE
SSRSRenderFormat System.String SSRSRenderFormat FALSE
UIXml System.String UIXml FALSE
PrintReportParameters System.Boolean False PrintReportParameters FALSE
SSRSEnableRouting System.Boolean false SSRSEnableRouting FALSE
DesignMode System.Boolean False DesignMode FALSE

Things like UIXml I’m assuming that’s got something do to with the actual parameters form? Is there a document or is it in the data dictionary perhaps that explains some of the less than decipherable parameters for all reports?

Per Google search, that sounds about right.
https://docs.axway.com/bundle/APIGateway_762_DeveloperGuide_allOS_en_HTML5/page/Content/DeveloperGuideTopics/extkit_create_decuixml.htm

Sorry, I’ve never heard of anything like that.
Guessing this is one of those areas that might be deemed a little too obscure to warrant official documentation?

Just curious… can you explain what you are working on, want to do with the parameters?

Basically, I was creating a cascading report print scenario. We have a solution that allows the users to collect all different types of shipments together, allocate them to a truck/driver and print a list of the “Run” to go and Pickup/Drop off, be it an RMA pickup, subcontract drop off, Transfer Order, or Customer shipment.

Users wanted to print all the related pack slips after printing the runsheet, which makes sense. We don’t have EMW or POD lite, as we are pretty old school and love to print everything out.

So I was working my way through using a mix of auto-print and print routing to acheive this. Where my curiosity got the better of me was I was looking at the auto-print parameters for the customer shipment pack slip. Some of the parameters in the Autoprint appear on the parameters form others don’t, and there really was not clear explanation anywhere I could find, which prompted me to ask the question if there was such a document that outlined each of these fields, on a per report basis, sort of like the BOmethods helpfile. I think I did look at the data dictionary, but I recall it was not that helpful, but happy to be told different.

It’s these sort of segways that can chew up a heap of time, if you could just go to a document, and it was all mapped out it would really helpful.