Automation Studio Initial Setup/Configuration

Pet Peeve of mine here, this Server field with no sample has been used various places since E9. How hard is it to put an indicator of whether or not you need protocol:\ or not?
:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for the suggestions, Tim. I did try to change my selection in the web services license field again but still getting the same error. I do have a support ticket open but haven’t heard back yet. I’ll wait and provide an update here if/when we can get it resolved.

Jose, I don’t see the “On-Prem Groups” in my menu. Is there a permissions thing or something that Epicor has to setup?

Did you buy that extra license?

Oh dear… The customer probably didn’t…

In this case have them map their firewall to allow egress on port 443 pointing to Épicor and save them a couple hundred bucks a month

You can even white list the workato Ip addys

Yeah. I will push that, but I think they want “High Security”.

I mean allowing traffic only from these

Is pretty secure and a lot cheaper IMO it’s hard to fake a source IP

1 Like

Thanks. I agree completely. Now the task is to either convince, or let them spend.

Hi @josecgomez i have the same problem i can’t see the option On-prem groups, I’m an admin.

You need to buy the on prem license…?

No i could like configurate the agent with Agent on Prime aigain o reconect our client again.

I have license to epicor cloud and i have license to use integration studio but since May we can’t connect or create new agent.

I was getting this issue and i need to whitelist the ip and setup my appserver to have a public SSL certrificate not my self signed one.