BAQ is empty for one user

Maybe the Workforce record was new?
Or a territory change?

All I know is that BAQs enforce rules in the background, whether we want it or not.

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "ofcwiz" <DavidH@...> wrote:
>
> Cooner, I check the "View All Territories" checkbox and the BAQ now displays data????????. I would never have connected those two. It still does not explain that it worked until recently. Logic that only evaluates the checkbox every 4 years?
>
> Thanks for your assistance.
> Dave
>
> --- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "cooner_55421" <cooner_55421@> wrote:
> >
> > > BAQ now displays no search data when run
> > Not sure if this is the same for you but I have had issues with BAQs and Workforce records.
> > When a user had a workforce record but "View All Territories" wasn't checked.
> > Then sometimes trouble with some reports.
> >
> > --- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "ofcwiz" <DavidH@> wrote:
> > >
> > > We have one user that up until two weeks ago could get search results from a specific BAQ. That BAQ now displays no search data when run. Other BAQs display appropriate data when run. If the Epicor login is changed to another user on the same pc, the BAQ displays data when run. Quick search is not enabled for this user and the user has the same permissions as everyone else.
> > > Any ideas?
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > >
> > > Dave
> > > 8.03.407C Progress
> > >
> >
>
We have one user that up until two weeks ago could get search results from a specific BAQ. That BAQ now displays no search data when run. Other BAQs display appropriate data when run. If the Epicor login is changed to another user on the same pc, the BAQ displays data when run. Quick search is not enabled for this user and the user has the same permissions as everyone else.
Any ideas?

Thanks,

Dave
8.03.407C Progress
What data in BAQ? I think I found some issues with Customer Connect data and user not having permissions for customers...

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of ofcwiz
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 1:16 PM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] BAQ is empty for one user

We have one user that up until two weeks ago could get search results from a specific BAQ. That BAQ now displays no search data when run. Other BAQs display appropriate data when run. If the Epicor login is changed to another user on the same pc, the BAQ displays data when run. Quick search is not enabled for this user and the user has the same permissions as everyone else.
Any ideas?

Thanks,

Dave
8.03.407C Progress

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
> BAQ now displays no search data when run
Not sure if this is the same for you but I have had issues with BAQs and Workforce records.
When a user had a workforce record but "View All Territories" wasn't checked.
Then sometimes trouble with some reports.

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "ofcwiz" <DavidH@...> wrote:
>
> We have one user that up until two weeks ago could get search results from a specific BAQ. That BAQ now displays no search data when run. Other BAQs display appropriate data when run. If the Epicor login is changed to another user on the same pc, the BAQ displays data when run. Quick search is not enabled for this user and the user has the same permissions as everyone else.
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Dave
> 8.03.407C Progress
>
Cooner, I check the "View All Territories" checkbox and the BAQ now displays data????????. I would never have connected those two. It still does not explain that it worked until recently. Logic that only evaluates the checkbox every 4 years?

Thanks for your assistance.
Dave

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "cooner_55421" <cooner_55421@...> wrote:
>
> > BAQ now displays no search data when run
> Not sure if this is the same for you but I have had issues with BAQs and Workforce records.
> When a user had a workforce record but "View All Territories" wasn't checked.
> Then sometimes trouble with some reports.
>
> --- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "ofcwiz" <DavidH@> wrote:
> >
> > We have one user that up until two weeks ago could get search results from a specific BAQ. That BAQ now displays no search data when run. Other BAQs display appropriate data when run. If the Epicor login is changed to another user on the same pc, the BAQ displays data when run. Quick search is not enabled for this user and the user has the same permissions as everyone else.
> > Any ideas?
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Dave
> > 8.03.407C Progress
> >
>