BAQ Multiple Rows

I thought it would be something like that but just wanted to make sure.

Thanks again!

Morning All - Iā€™m trying to do something similar to get the ā€œPO Open Balanceā€ with POs having multiple Lines, multiple Releases, and multiple Receipts against each. Currently what I have showing is multiple lines with each line showing an ā€œopen balanceā€ (total po - received total = that line (not the entire po open balance as needed)). Weā€™d like to have the PO on one line showing total receipts, and remaining PO total. Iā€™m not sure if my subquery(s) should be pulling off POHeader or RcvDtl or do one for each? Please advise if can assist on this one. Thank you!

Upload your BAQ and I will look.

hope I did it correctlyā€¦10.27.2020 POGLReceipts.baq (52.5 KB)

this is our test environment but numbers are real

THANK YOU!

Do you want to show every receipt or select date?

I believe they just want PO Open Balance, Receipt Total - all on one line. For one report theyā€™re looking at POs originally over $30K and what current receipts and PO Open balances are. Then for another report all POs with original PO total, current PO open balance, and total receipts. I donot think they are concerned with Dates per ce except maybe original PO date and last receipt date. But Iā€™d rather just get the amounts vs any dates at this point.
THANK YOU

Does this start you off?

TEAGLE-POReceiptTotal.baq (48.0 KB)

sort ofā€¦one of the examples i was using PO1435 - original from me showed 2 receipt lines -PO 1435 - lines 8567 and 8568 in excel data dump; 8567 shows 64K open with 2K received; 8568 shows 52K open with 14K received; but total PO Open should be 50K because of the two receipts. Now showing 39lines??? with unknown receipts, the two in the original are there.

but at least now i have an idea what subqueries to build so better step forward.
THANK YOU Aaron!

Iā€™ve moved a few things around, please check this.

TEAGLE-POReceiptTotal.baq (48.0 KB)

nope that was definitely not itā€¦made things worse - had to return 300,000 lines to even find that PO.

Itā€™s ok like I said I have an idea of what I need to use to build the subqueries. Thanks

1 Like