Bartender Design and Setup

Once you have it as far as you say you do, it’s a matter of attaching the data file produced by Epicor to your bartender format and building it from there. Call BarTender support they are very good about helping with that sort of stuff.

From there you just have to make sure your BTW file is in the location stated in the Report Style and you should be good.

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2015 3:55 PM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] Re: Bartender Design and Setup

Probably should have mentioned that I am on 9.05.702 and using Bartender 10

Hey guys,

I want to be able to create a Bartender Label for receiving.  They print 100s of labels a day and I would like to automate that as much as possible.  

Is there a cheat sheet on how to do that and have it print from Epicor?  I know how to do the Report Style and all, I just don't know how to design the label to point to the table and fields I want and have it print.  I have setup an auto-print BAM and it prints the file to my APP Server, but I need to setup the rest.

I have installed Bartender and am running Commander on a server, but not sure how to configure the rest.

Anyone know of a cheat sheet of sorts, or can type up a quick explanation of how it is done?

Probably should have mentioned that I am on 9.05.702 and using Bartender 10