Basics of Epicor 8.03

Hi All,
I am looking for information about how are dashboards queries baq ect linked together and what programs i need to edit them.
I took place of person in our company who in meantime was working on epicor development.

I need some besics of architect of epicor to slowly and carefully learn how to change things in program.

Can you give me any advice where i can find information of it or maybe someone has any file which easy explain me design of program
Your best bet is to start with the Tools Guide that Epicor provides. Someone in your company should have access to "EpicWeb". Ask them to go to the downloads section and get you a fresh copy of the Epicor Application, Epicor ICE 2.5 Tools, and Epicor ICE 2.5 User Exp guides. Everyting basic to get you started will be in there. Granted I'm not sure if they are available for 8 or just 9, but I would imagine that 9 would get you close enough to start understanding what you need to do.

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "moniczkagl" wrote:

Hi All,
I am looking for information about how are dashboards queries baq ect linked together and what programs i need to edit them.
I took place of person in our company who in meantime was working on epicor development.

I need some besics of architect of epicor to slowly and carefully learn how to change things in program.

Can you give me any advice where i can find information of it or maybe someone has any file which easy explain me design of program