I love LA.
And that would be…Louisiana.
I love LA.
And that would be…Louisiana.

How do I get to that screen?
I’m not sure I can, serial numbers are not enabled in my site.
(I know it’s a non-menu item, how is it triggered?)
Log Out of Kinetic and log back in.
Mine stuck after that. Seen that before but no one believed me.
Didn’t work ![]()
I have a big hammer if you want to use it. One sec.
Show me your menu item ![]()
I just blew it out so I could use the big hammer!
@klincecum I ask this with no disrespect intended… how do you manage to spend so much time on here attempting to solve other people’s problems?
My boss gives me a hard time because every time he sees my screen I have EpiUsers on my 2nd monitor… ![]()

Insane curiosity, and the realization that I’m not just solving their problems, but solving
my own future problems.
Plus, I go through periods of work where I can’t even sit down, to doing absolutely nothing.
I screw off here when I’m doing nothing, because I can’t sit still.
My menu item looks just like yours.
The one I tested was one I made though, but it was exactly the same,
except in another folder so I could launch it from the menu.
Believe it or not, I’ve actually become more productive since I started visiting more often.

Place a Pre-Processing Directive on Ice.Lib.MetaFX.GetApp
if(request.id == "Erp.UI.SelectSerialNumbersEntry")
{
string layerName = "welldamn";
List<string> layers = request.properties.layers.ToList();
layers.Add(layerName);
request.properties.layers = layers.ToArray();
}

Did you get a nasty error when you launched this page?
Oh Yes, since I assumed I was not passing it it’s normal values. It didn’t like that at all ![]()
I wasn’t going to go set up serial numbers just to load a page.
I’m just lazy enough ![]()
Thank god, I thought I was going insane!
Day 3…
