Build Dashboard showing the shop load report data

Hello Epicor Gurus,

I am trying to build a dashboard that shows the data from the shop load report. I am wondering if any of you have successfully built such a dashboard? I am using the jobhead, joboper, jobopdetails table but the result is not same as the shop load report. Am i missing anything?

Try the ResourceTimeUsed table. That should have more relevant data pertaining to scheduled resources. Make sure you filter out the whatif schedule. ResourceTimeUsed.WhatIf = false

1 Like

There is a table called Erp.ShopLoad. On my system it’s only showing 4 rows of data, but that’s because we’re not running scheduling.

You will need to run the “Generate Shop Capacity Process” on a regular basis, as this creates the “buckets” of available time.
You then run the Scheduling Process which puts the items into the ShopLoad table.

Then you’ll be able to report. From the Erp.ShopLoad table you may indeed want to link to the tables resource/resource group tables to get descriptions. Also, on the Erp.JobOper table there is a column for LoadDate and LoadHour - these are useful to tie back and see what is creating the demand on a given day/resource in the ShopLoad table.

I think the shop load report uses the data from the ResourceTimeUsed table