Built some tooling, y'all want it?

2 Likes

I don’t even know what that is.

It’s a meat popsicle.

1 Like

bruce willis popsicle GIF

1 Like

Yeah, I guess I should explain what it is.

I send my logs to a ud table in a (mostyl) standardized way.

I also built tooling that grabs input and output of functions etc.

This allows it to be logged.

This tool here, allows you to break out and examine the logs in detail.
Including JsonPath statements etc

1 Like

yell season 8 GIF

You can do stuff like type

“input” into the bottom, press breakout, and then that can be cut and pasted right into the swagger page (Epicor rest help) to call functions

1 Like

Yes, I will take it haha, I found that Path statement for sQL and never went the distance making logging for exactly the service you are logging :wink:

I usually just export my stuff into excel, sort by my timestamp field in the logs then copy the json body I have stored with the logged service call GetRates, etc. and then paste that into VS code and format it…

I never went the extra mile to build something nice that uses PATH and all that to display it right then and there. your end user will thank you a ton for that man… detailed logging is SOOOOO underrated when it comes to integrations… I don’t think companies focus enough on that (even automation studio :wink: ), I’ve never seen anything in the classes at insights that touch on debugging or logging or anything like that.

I hope so. Right now he’s just panicking lol (understandably) :rofl:

No, but you sat next to me in a class …

That lady’s elbow can hyper extend like mine. Maybe more

Ooooh I wants it

1 Like

It’s got bugs in it…

Attack Hello GIF by PlayStation

1 Like

I will attempt to squish. Do you have a GitHub repo? If I find any I can send pull reqs

1 Like