Buy to Order Sales/Receipts

We are currently running on Epicor 9.05.600B2. We have multiple plants within our Company and they are all using the Buy to Order feature in Sales Order Entry. The users then go in and create a Purchase Order for a non-inventory part and link it directly back to the Sales Order. The question is, how do we account for the parts that may have been received in, but not shipped out if it is not an inventory item? What are the financials around non-inventory parts in Epicor? We are looking for a way to be able to track what is "on-hand" at month end so we can make sure to account for everything.

The other question I need answered is: Does Epicor support cross docking? This would be where we could receive parts into a "virtual" warehouse, but not actually receive them into stock. Is anyone out there doing anything like this?

Thank you,

Lauren Hellings
CPI Global One - Core Team Member
[cid:image001.jpg@01CBACE4.2CCF3890]

Business Analyst
Office: 281-207-0667 x26
Cell: 832-472-1736
Fax: 281-207-0672
email: lauren.hellings@...<mailto:lauren.hellings@...>
www.c-p-i.com<http://www.c-p-i.com/>

[cid:image002.jpg@01CBACE4.2CCF3890]

----------Legal Disclaimer----------

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential, and is intended solely for the use of the named addressee. No other person is authorized to access, copy or re-use this message (or any information contained herein). If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by replying to this message and delete it from your computer.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]