CallContextClientData in SSRS not populating when generating from Kinetic form

We are working on upgrading to 10.2.600 and are currently testing reports. Some of our SSRS reports use information from the CallContextClientData. One of our users told me that one of the fields on the report was blank, and when I ran it, it showed up. I looked over her shoulder and noticed that her print dialog box was in the new Kinetic UI, whereas mine was not. I restarted Epicor, making sure to use the Kinetic homepage and then tried running the report again. I got the Kinetic dialog, and when the report popped up, it was missing that field. I checked in the database and sure enough, the CallContextClientData table is empty. Has anyone else seen something like this?

You mean CallContextBpmData?

I just know BPMData was their intent, maybe they always planned to deprecate ClientData.

@Rich

This table has been populating up until this point. And again, it still does using the classic UI, just not Kinetic, which seems strange.

Please raise a support case for the missing CallContextClientData. The Kinetic forms should be populating the pertinent fields.

Also running into this on version 10.2.700. Anyone have a solution?