Calling Functions from another Function

Bummer. The backend/frontend idea isn’t bad though. Odd it has to be 2 Libraries…

Well, it was worth a try at least. I’d imagine epicor will sort it out in the future. Seems like an obvious enhancement to make.

Just in case someone else ends up here with the same question, as of E11, it’s as simple as the following now:

var result2 = this.ThisLib.GetAssigneeUserList(48);
or
var result2 = this.ThisLib.{Function}({Parameters});

7 Likes

Resurrecting this because I am following this syntax and still getting the error:

‘ThisFunction’ does not contain a definition for ‘EfxLib’ and no accessible extension method ‘EfxLib’ accepting a first argument of type ‘ThisFunction’ could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Code calling a function where library is AutoPostAP and function is PostGroup with string parameter groupID :

this.EfxLib.AutoPostAP.PostGroup(groupID);

I also have the AutoPostAP Library added as a Reference.

Am I missing another Reference?

1 Like

Did you ever get this working, I cannot seem to add the reference to my other library

The above syntax worked correctly in my case. I had to include the AutoPostAP library as a reference in a different library. If you can’t find the library you are looking to reference make sure it fits the search criteria checkboxes:

Yeah, silly me, I was trying to add it as an Assembly Reference not a Library Reference, thanks !

1 Like