Can I get rid of pop-up messages for job links and ready to calculate on Order Entry? Also, does everyone create job links as part of the order entry process?

I was researching this problem just today because the Job Link message is more prominent in 10.2.400 than it was in 10.1.600. My users are now seeing it every time they click new line on an order if it’s not linked, where before it would only come up once when they clicked on new order. I found a check box in Site Configuration that disables that first box that Utah Taylor commented about.

Here is a shot of the box I checked off to make that message go away without having to create any links.

9 Likes

DUDE! Awesome! @FTI-SeniorAdmin

We never create job links as part of the order process. That’s done by another department, days, weeks, even months later. Thanks for asking this, and thanks to @FTI-SeniorAdmin for the answer. You made our sales department’s day!

1 Like

Well damn, I’m glad that I was able to assist in this. When I got the call from our repairs department about the problem my first thought was, you can’t disable Epicor “prompts” and they will say it’s working as designed if I start a call and complain about the logic change. I honestly didn’t think I was going to find that box digging through the config tabs.

1 Like

Nice Find

1 Like