Can I turn off change order suggestions?

So yesterday we released two jobs that drove me to place a lot of orders. Today we released a third job that was identical to the first two jobs and that drove demand for all the same parts just at different quantities. My problem is that I had already cut 30 PO’s for the same material and because of that all this fresh demand is now coming through in the change order suggestions and not new PO suggestions. Since its in change suggestions that means I have to manually cut all these PO’s. My question is is there a way to get this demand to come through the new order suggestions even though there’s already PO’s for these parts?

The lock date and lock qty checkboxes on PO releases will prevent change order suggestions from being created for said releases. There isn’t a setting to set these boxes by default, but it can be done via a data directive BPM.

1 Like

Hi Zack - Have you created a Data Directive BPM in Epicor 10 to set the lock date and lock qty checkboxes? We are trying to change these fields to default as checked.