Can you figure out if a system BAQ was used for an epiUltraGrid?

Yeah it’s not going to work retroactively. But from now on it will. And when you update them

-Jose

Hello @Randy,

I have changed the UD field in part and saved, then ran a sql command to see if it copied to the ECOMtl ud field and it did not.

Not sure what is going wrong here, should have been simple.

Short of either IIS reset or a physical reboot, not sure what to do next…

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Shawn

Go into Eng Workbench and add / move / change the material. See if that makes a difference.

I had someone go in eng workbench and do an change qty on one of the parts. Then I did the checkbox. I checked the SQL again and it still didn’t copy to the table. I am not sure what else to do.

Each of the following tables will need to have the same UD fields created:
Part
PartMtl
ECOMtl
JobMtl

The Field Map has to be set up for all of the following:
Part --> ECOMtl (Material Part is added in the Engineering Workbench)
ECOMtl --> PartMtl (Part is checked in from the Engineering Workbench)
PartMtl --> ECOMtl (Part is checked out to the Engineering Workbench)
PartMtl --> JobMtl (Job Entry --> Actions --> Job --> Get Details… from Method)
Part --> JobMtl (Material Part is added in Job Entry)

4 Likes

I created what you posted and checked the UD box on part, it did not transfer to any of the other tables.

Will it only work if you go through each step of the workbench you listed?

If so, that is useless for what I need. I need it go go immediately when the part is checked.

On the plus side, the columns for my UD field is now showing in the Method tracker Materials list tab…

It should work right away… HMMMMM
So you added the fields to all those tables… Then went to the Workbench and added a material and it didn’t transfer? (I asume you’ve recycled etc??)

UD field mapping copies the information when those actions are taken. Are you trying to update the information for existing methods? If so, DMT is your friend.