Cannot Add an Image in SSRS Report

See my screenshot. I am trying to add a new logo to a SO form. But when I upload the report in Report Style Maintenance it errors out. I even tried resizing the image to a lower resolution.

Hmm this doesn’t feel right. How did you add the logo and were you able to run the report in Report builder without issue? Also, instead or uploading the report style, how about try copying an existing and then modifying that one.

Since i am in a SaaS environment, I cannot run the report without uploading it. I added the image with just a simple image insert. I have done this before. I have already tried copying an existing report, still the same error.

This was my issue. I had images loaded into the report in the background from past logo updates.
I deleted the ones I didnt need anymore. The report uploaded just fine after that. Epicor says that there is a 4MB limit on SSRS report uploads.

I’ve loaded an image (Logo) in the Report Style Maintenance section and it’s created a data set called ReportImages with 2 fields - Logo and LogoMimeType. My question is, how do I actually get the image into the SSRS report?

Welcome Mark!

Steps outlined in this post: