Can't browse to Report Server

Epicor 10.1.400.18 - So, everything is working fine and then all of a sudden we cannot browse to our Report Server. Can’t modify BAQ reports. The report opens but it is a blank template different from the one which usually opens when starting a new report. Browsing to the report server shows this error: “The attempt to connect to the report server failed. Check your connection and that the report server is a compatible version.”

We can print BAQ reports but an external BAQ report fails. We cannot print checks. EOM is very near. Any ideas?

Do standard reports print?

Is SQL on a different box than the App server?

I just printed the Change Log Report without any issues.

SQL and the Report Server are on the same box.

Not sure if this is the issue you have but we once had a problem when we edited a report using a newer version MS Report Builder than what the server used. I cant remember the exact versions but it was something like server was SQL 2014 and we used report Builder 2017. The problem was caused by the newer version of report build silently upgrading the report server!! After that all our reports stopped working. It was a while ago so I don’t remember all the details but I think we solved it by re-installing the report server from the Epicor Admin console.

Brett

how are you trying to get to the server? Are you using SSRS Configuration Manger? This app is version specific, I have vs. 14 and 16 installed on same machine, I have to choose the correct one. 10.1.400.18 might still be BIDS which would be 12…