Can't slect Material in Quote Entry after customizing Worksheet form

I have added a field to an EpiDataView on the QuoteQty Worksheet tab of Quote Entry and I am using EpiViewNotification with Initialize to set default values. Everything works as expected and I can see the default value but after testing the functionality of the entire form I am getting strange behavior on the Materials sheet.

When I go to Line > Manufacturing > Details > Materials and select a material from the tree the form does not update. It stays on material 10 no matter which material I select. This only happens when the customization is in place and i cannot understand why.

public void InitializeCustomCode () {
        // ** Wizard Insert Location - Do not delete 'Begin/End Wizard Added Variable Initialization' lines **
        // Begin Wizard Added Variable Initialization

((EpiDataView) oTrans.EpiDataViews["QuoteQty"]).dataView.Table.Columns.Add ("TotalCost_NSI", typeof (decimal));

this.edvQuoteQty = ((EpiDataView) (this.oTrans.EpiDataViews["QuoteQty"]));
        this.edvQuoteQty.EpiViewNotification += new EpiViewNotification (this.edvQuoteQty_EpiViewNotification);
        // End Wizard Added Variable Initialization

// Begin Wizard Added Custom Method Calls
        SetExtendedProperties ();
        // End Wizard Added Custom Method Calls
    }

public void DestroyCustomCode () {
        // ** Wizard Insert Location - Do not delete 'Begin/End Wizard Added Object Disposal' lines **
        // Begin Wizard Added Object Disposal
        this.edvQuoteQty = null;
        this.edvQuoteQty.EpiViewNotification -= new EpiViewNotification (this.edvQuoteQty_EpiViewNotification);
        // End Wizard Added Object Disposal

// Begin Custom Code Disposal

// End Custom Code Disposal
    }

private void edvQuoteQty_EpiViewNotification(EpiDataView view, EpiNotifyArgs args)
{
	// ** Argument Properties and Uses **
	// view.dataView[args.Row]["FieldName"]
	// args.Row, args.Column, args.Sender, args.NotifyType
	// NotifyType.Initialize, NotifyType.AddRow, NotifyType.DeleteRow, NotifyType.InitLastView, NotifyType.InitAndResetTreeNodes
	if ((args.NotifyType == EpiTransaction.NotifyType.Initialize))
	{
		if ((args.Row > -1))
		{
			    view.dataView[view.Row]["TotalCost_NSI"] =
                    Convert.ToDecimal (view.dataView[view.Row]["TotalBurCost"]) +
                    Convert.ToDecimal (view.dataView[view.Row]["TotalLbrCost"]) +
                    Convert.ToDecimal (view.dataView[view.Row]["TotalMtlCost"]) +
                    Convert.ToDecimal (view.dataView[view.Row]["TotalSubCost"]) +
                    Convert.ToDecimal (view.dataView[view.Row]["TotalMtlBurCost"]) +
                    Convert.ToDecimal (view.dataView[view.Row]["MiscCost"]);
	}
   }
}

view.dataView[args.Row] perhaps? view.row isn’t what the comment specifies.

My mistake, the actual code uses [args.Row]. The code does exactly what I need it to do but for some reason it breaks the tree view for the assembly, operations & materials. If I select anything in the tree view ( Mfg Details Tree ), the form does not display the selected data. In the screenshot I have Mtl: 80 selected but the screen is still showing me Mtl: 10 details.