ChangeApproveSwitch - POHeader Not Availble

Hi , I am adding a Button just to check how the changeapproveswitch works in the PO screen so , I used Button On Click to use rest-erp

but for now it gives me an error that PO Header is not available even i’am adding the parameters

any suggestion ?

Is PO really the name of your dataset? Shouldn’t that be POHead?

@Eslam_Mohamed
I’m afraid I’m not quite following what you are looking to achieve but if you are wanting to duplicate the Approve rest-erp call then you could have a look at the ColumnChanging_Approve event:

Note %value% is the proposed value as this is the columnChanging event, hope this helps.

i’am using the standard dataview and the data set id is just PO , also tried with POHeader but gives me same error

Hi Neil , i looked for this but the ds not applied to the ColumnChanging_Approve event: and in request parameters i’am adding the same parameters

@Eslam_Mohamed
OK, I understand now the reason you are getting POHeader not found is because the POHeader will not be dirty on an onClick event, as nothing has changed.

However, I think there might be an issue within Application studio as it should be showing “dirtyRows”: POHeader within the properties (it was blank).

Could you try adding POHeader to this property see whether it makes a difference?

I did this but unfortunately, it gives me the same error :melting_face:

i don’t know if this means that method doesn’t know which row from the poheader or what

@Eslam_Mohamed Ok, I think that property is non functional I have raised an issue with the team to review as it should be an array object supporting multiple views / conditions.

However, what you might have to do for your scenario is perform another event before the rest-erp event which performs a row-update on POHeader.RowMod and set the column to ‘U’, so that the POHeader row becomes dirty.

WOW, Now it worksss , MANY MANYYY Thanksss :clap:t2::clap:t2::heart:

1 Like