Changing PODetail.UnitCost Through UDASH

Hi, I am trying to create an update-able dashboard that is only for changing the PODetail.UnitCost field. Through looking at this forum, I found a post that was very similar to what I’m trying to do.

So I did exactly what the Solution post says and my BASE update looks like the screenshot in that post. However, I have run into two separate issues when actually updating the field through the dashboard.

The first is a Null Reference Exception that occurs when I try to change the UnitCost on a PO Line that has more than one Release. I’ve never had this error occur when there is only one release on a line, and I don’t know why this would cause an issue. Also, the exception only occurs after the save has been made, so the goal is reached, but I don’t want the users to see a Null exception whenever they do this. Here’s the message.

The second issue is related to the BaseQty field. Our FT UOM is set so that it cannot have over 2 decimal places. However, some PO Lines in the database have over 2 decimal places. Changing the UnitCost through PO Entry causes no issues related to this, but when it is updated through the dashboard, an error occurs. I know the simplest solution to this would be to increase the acceptable decimal places for FT UOMs, but if I can fix it without doing that it would be preferable. Here’s the message, it seems like it occurs twice in the messagebox?

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated, if the only solution to the second issue is changing the acceptable decimal places that’s fine, I’m really more interested in the first issue. Thanks!