Clearing UnApplied Customer Deposits

Trying to clear a “Remaining Amount” for a customer on the Advanced Billing and Deposits Report. In reality the customer has a “0” balance left in deposits. Deposit never got properly applied when the final shipment of the Sales Order occurred. Some of the amounts I have been able to create a new miscellaneous invoice and apply a credit amount to the invoice to clear it off the report and then adjust out the new invoice. If I try to use the "Apply Document " screen , Epicor can’t find any prepayments of any kind to match up. I just want to clear the report…
I’ve also tried “Reverse the Cash Receipt Menu” to unapply the deposit, but it doesn’t down to that level.

Deposit Billing Credit Memo can be created via AR Invoice Entry menu to reduce the deposit balance. The Sales Order is entered at AR Invoice - Header. The amount is entered at AR Invoice - Line - Deposit tab. Deposit Billing Credit Memo can be applied to invoices as well.

1 Like

Hi,
I tried doing this, but the invoice doesn’t post since the SO is closed.

I was able to get this to work by reopening the order and generating a deposit credit memo. Then closing the order.