Ugh, a job posting, really?
- Are you super happy at your current gig?
- Kind of don’t want to play with Epicor anymore?
- Don’t care about data integrity or clear reporting?
…Happy holidays, wash your hands, and feel free to keep scrolling.
On the other hand…
- Do you love data integrity?
- Do you love making sure people have the data they need in an easy-to-digest way to make informed choices?
- Do you want to set up Epicor companies in a global organization to maximize output and align the team?
- Do you like puzzles, or untangling metaphorical spider webs of information?
- Do you have experience with Epicor, XLConnect, and Power BI and love making those things work together?
- Do you have experience with M&A and like helping to integrate new companies in a way that benefits both sides?
- Do you want to work with a team of the best people out there (maybe I’m biased)?
Then we have the job for you!
Join the Business Systems team at TAIT - a company that (when live events are allowed again) provide equipment for live event experiences for audiences around the world. We work in concert touring, permanent installation (think opera houses, cruise ships, theatres), and one-offs or short term special events. We have a dispersed team with offices in the US, UK, and Asia so when travel is a good idea again, there are opportunities for travel! The TAIT team is comprised of theatre kids, engineers, artists, creative problem solvers, and specialists. Check out the website - http://www.taittowers.com/
While the primary focus of this position is financial systems, specifically Epicor ERP 10, XLConnect, and Power BI, you’ll have the chance to flex into new systems and learn to use Slack, Guru, Box, Zoom, Concur, and many other systems that we are continuously improving and supporting to help our teams run more efficiently.
Help enable the team that makes amazing live event experiences possible by supporting the day-to-day systems they use to get work done.
Check out the job posting - https://careers-taittowers.icims.com/jobs/1676/job - and see if you’re interested in coming to work on my team at TAIT!