Consulting and clocking in/out on jobs

Thank you, Nancy.

[Description: Description: Description: Description: cid:image001.jpg@01CC957F.72EC0F40]Randall Lunsford
Controller/IT
Excel Machinery Ltd
An Employee Owned Company
806-350-1531
800-858-4002
Skype - Randall.Lunsford1
rlunsf@...<mailto:rlunsf@...>

Have you seen our brand new website? www.excelmach.com<http://www.excelmach.com/>

[Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: cid:image003.jpg@...68110]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Excel-Machinery-Ltd/162163500504641>

P Please join me in making a difference. Think before you print.

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Nancy
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 1:43 PM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] Re: Consulting and clocking in/out on jobs

Hi there,

Ned from alt tech, a frequent resource on this group, consulted for us to upgrade from 904506 to 905607. He was very good. We had minimal issues post upgrade, and when we did, he was available to help us out.

Nancy

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>, "Showkillers" <rlunsf@...<mailto:rlunsf@...>> wrote:
>
> We are on Epicor 9.05.700b and looking at going to a barcode type system to clock our employees in and out of jobs and also using barcodes for inventory control. We are looking at Alternative Technology Solutions to help us with that plus consulting work for our Production area.
>
> Has anyone used them and might share their experience? Also, if anyone has used someone else and had a good experience, I'd like to know as well.
>
> Thank you in advance for your comments.
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
We are on Epicor 9.05.700b and looking at going to a barcode type system to clock our employees in and out of jobs and also using barcodes for inventory control. We are looking at Alternative Technology Solutions to help us with that plus consulting work for our Production area.

Has anyone used them and might share their experience? Also, if anyone has used someone else and had a good experience, I'd like to know as well.

Thank you in advance for your comments.
Hi there,

Ned from alt tech, a frequent resource on this group, consulted for us to upgrade from 904506 to 905607. He was very good. We had minimal issues post upgrade, and when we did, he was available to help us out.

Nancy

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "Showkillers" <rlunsf@...> wrote:
>
> We are on Epicor 9.05.700b and looking at going to a barcode type system to clock our employees in and out of jobs and also using barcodes for inventory control. We are looking at Alternative Technology Solutions to help us with that plus consulting work for our Production area.
>
> Has anyone used them and might share their experience? Also, if anyone has used someone else and had a good experience, I'd like to know as well.
>
> Thank you in advance for your comments.
>