Create a BAQ similar to Stock status report

I am trying to create BAQ that is similar to the stock status report. The issue I am having is the QTY on hand is showing in multiple UOM’s but the cost on the part is the same.

I need to some how include the conversion factor, but every time I do, it get duplicate fields.

Can anyone help me on this?

Doesn’t the PartTran table records include both the UOM used by the Tran and the IUM setup for the part? Just report it in the IUM.

I have been successful to create one that perfectly mimic the stock status report. Very helpful, especially for export to Excel. I can share. contact me

1 Like

Yes but I need the cost, and we track multiple UOMs.

I have brought in the conversion factor, but now I can figure out how to write the calculated field.

I want it to say if the conversion operator is * then part on hand * Conversion factor but if the conversion operator is / then part on hand / conversion factor.

Do you use part specific UOM’s? Or just UOM Classes?

That would be great! How can I reach out?[quote=“nyamoga9, post:3, topic:72634, full:true”]
I have been successful to create one that perfectly mimic the stock status report. Very helpful, especially for export to Excel. I can share. contact me
[/quote]

Part Specific UOMs

THANKS SO MUCH! LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING IT!

Jennifer

@nyamoga9

Hi Michel, I was hoping to discuss your Stock Status Report via BAQ in more detail…what is the best way to get ahold of you?

Thanks,
Cyle

Could you share me the BAQ please?

Thanks.

Did you end up getting a copy of the Baq?

I’m in a similar instances where I need to create a stock status report that ties into our general ledger.

Can you help me with that?

Hi Michel, nice to meet you. Can you share us your Stock Status BAQ please? Thank you very much.

Hi Jennifer,
Would you mind helping the rest of community out with some guidance to building a stock status baq?

Ironically, this is a bad idea - you want to be smarter than the SSR. The SSR fails in that it looks to company settings for non-quantity-bearing (should use PartPlant settings) and forcibly excludes sales kits (which can still have OH qty).

Of course, you kind of need to mimic its failures just to know you made the BAQ correctly. And then mitigate the failures.

Also, I bring in the GL info for the part class for reference, since we use multiple inventory accounts.

Clyde?

Create one BAQ warehouse (Code and description) name it BQ-Warehouses.
then import the following Dashboard with all of its BAQs
Stock-Status_Dashboard.dbd (165.4 KB)

1 Like

I did bypass the issues with the Epicor one. I think They also fixed most of those in recent versions

Having some issues with this BAQ/Dashboard. It imports fine and you have to create an additional BAQ for the WarehouseCode parameter. The issue is the quantity on hand at date calculation. It is not working correctly. Please see below screen shots for an example part AP-0026. Currently, we have 92 on hand which is correct as of today. However when you run the dashboard or BAQ and put in your Cutoff Date the Qty OnHand At Date does not work correctly. Could use some help in tweaking this formula - if that is indeed the problem.

Above, you can see the cutoff date I ran this for is 1/31. I should be showing 50 on hand total not 173 - no idea where it is getting that math from. 92 on hand is correct for current QOH, but I would expect the query to display 50 pieces on hand as of 1/31.