CRM and Marketing For Epicor

Just wondering what others are using for their CRM and how they measure marketing?

Are you using the Epicor CRM or something like Salesforce?

How do you track marketing, calls, etc?

We have several systems that integrate into Salesforce, like our voip system, live chat from our website, web forms using pardot, dynamic phone numbers on our website with CallRail, etc.

It’s a big spider nest, but Epicor is our truth when it comes to products, product history, quotes and revenue.

My sales director wants us to check out Epicor CRM but I feel we will have a really bad time all around. Trying to integrate systems that might not work, rebuild reports, train users on a clunky UI that doesn’t work well for CRM, screenpop function from our phones… I could go on, but I think you get the point.

Just curious what you’ve found works best for what.

Epicor CRM was awful. We tried Epicor CRM for about a year after we went live on Epicor. We’ve been on Salesforce for 3/4 years now. I wouldn’t waste your time looking at it. If you have Salesforce now you’d loose major functionality.

Epicor is our source of truth as well. We sync data between SF and Epicor with Automation Studio (Workato).

1 Like

That was my thoughts as well, we’d lose a ton of work, be forced to start over, and who knows if we’d ever be able to integrate with it like we do with SF today.

We have a custom Epicor to SF sync tool, but maybe that’s part of the issue too. I’ll look into Workato, thanks for the suggestion.

We integrated Hubspot CRM last summer to Epicor via REST and Azure Messaging Queue. Our sales and marketing folks chose that, and like it. We looked at Salesforce and a few other CRM’s, and Hubspot seemed like the sweet spot for us regarding capability, cost, and ease of configuration.