Crystal - how to summarize a group?

Thanks, that looks closer to the real number. The running total and summarize use the same symbol? I saw that but, assumed they were the same thing..

James

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "cooner_55421" <cooner_55421@...> wrote:
>
> You can try a running total instead.
>
> --- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "jamesd" <jdaniel1127@> wrote:
> >
> > Have a report in Crystal where I group by sequence and total estimated production hours and average the total as group 1- this matches the production detail report. I would like to summarize this total by the job as group 2. If I summarize the estimated production hours column it doesn't match the production detail report ( 73 in prod detail report vs. 672.91 summary ).
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > James
> >
>
Have a report in Crystal where I group by sequence and total estimated production hours and average the total as group 1- this matches the production detail report. I would like to summarize this total by the job as group 2. If I summarize the estimated production hours column it doesn't match the production detail report ( 73 in prod detail report vs. 672.91 summary ).

Thanks,

James
You can try a running total instead.

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "jamesd" <jdaniel1127@...> wrote:
>
> Have a report in Crystal where I group by sequence and total estimated production hours and average the total as group 1- this matches the production detail report. I would like to summarize this total by the job as group 2. If I summarize the estimated production hours column it doesn't match the production detail report ( 73 in prod detail report vs. 672.91 summary ).
>
> Thanks,
>
> James
>