CSF France

HI,

We are a company in Canada and we want to open a new company in France.
I saw that we need a CSF France, can someone tell me what is it for? and if it is necessary to have it

Thank you

@Naime_Ben The CSF modules usually contain government mandated reporting formats, currency functions, tax functions, and other regulated/regulatory functionality that adds to or replaces Kinetic’s core functions. It’s part of the layered model that is Kinetic ERP and very cool from a technical standpoint.

I’d call your CAM and ask them to find you someone in the Epicor EMEA offices that can discuss this with you.

1 Like

@MikeGross thank you for your explanation, it really helps me

Hello,

The CSF France is very important to create the FEC (electronic GL transaction file) and also to create electronic invoice following a “legal format” (not yet mandatory).

On top of that there will be a setup dedicated to France.

1 Like

Hi, Did you ever mange to get to speak to someone about this?

We have been trying find someone to speak too within Epicor for months and no one responds. Finally get a response and told we don’t have any French experts and will ask our partner network.

Hi @neil_shilson ,

Epicor Partner Platinum Europe has experienced CSF and French speaking consultants that can help with CSF France setup and related requirements. https://www.pse.be/

Regards

Hi

Did you ever implement the CSF for France?

If you did it would be interesting to understand if it met your needs.

Many thanks

Mark