No I hardly ever enter anything must be a glitch on your install
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

-----Original Message-----
Sender: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 19:32:00
To: <vantage@yahoogroups.com>
Reply-To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] Customization in 9.05.700B

So, I just migrated from 409C to 700B in a 'Test' environment. I needed to touch up a customization that came over. The first time I did not enter anything in the text box that popped up upon save. My changes did not save. I then went back and made the adjustments again, but this time I entered a brief note in the text box at time of save. This time my changes were there. Yes, I did log out and back in both times.

Am I to assume that you must enter something in the box at time of save in order to complete the process?

Jeff

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
So, I just migrated from 409C to 700B in a 'Test' environment. I needed to touch up a customization that came over. The first time I did not enter anything in the text box that popped up upon save. My changes did not save. I then went back and made the adjustments again, but this time I entered a brief note in the text box at time of save. This time my changes were there. Yes, I did log out and back in both times.

Am I to assume that you must enter something in the box at time of save in order to complete the process?

Jeff