Customize Screen in Time Phase

Is it possible to have the PART that the Job is for be displayed in TIME PHASE next to the job that is calling for the material?

Have you checked the collection for the grid to see if it is already an option to display?

Hey John,

I did check that. PART is an option, but it is the part that you are timephasing. I was hoping the JOB Part would also be an option, but no dice.

Hi Shawn,

I followed this post to do a customization to Timephase. You may find it useful too! Adding to Time Phase grid

Nancy

I have this done through some code in a customization. Is there a way for me to share that customization through here? If not, I can copy / past the code.
I will say that grabbing the job part and the job part description made fetching the data pretty slow. depending on the number of records, it was 10-40 seconds to fetch the data.

Nancy - This looks very promising! However, under tools I do not have a customization option. Do you know if I can turn that on somewhere? I only have personalization and connact access the “wizards”.

Hi Shawn,

Make sure you have customization privileges selected for your user account:

Nancy