My updatable dashboard works - as far as data is concerned. But there are some UI problems that I don’t know what is causing them.
- I added, and later removed an image column named ‘Status’. But it still shows on the dashboard (the red Arrow in the pict below)
- In developer mode, I can select any of the tabs (TBD, Hold, Ready, Queued, or Unset), and then pick an order row from the upper grid view. As desired, selecting a row on the upper grid automatically populates the lower grid (order line and release info). But when I test it (while deploying), selecting the a row on in the upper pane only makes the correlating rows appear in the bottom pane, on just two of the upper panes (the ‘Queued’ and ‘Unset’ tabs).
Test mode while deploying:
Yet the Queued tab works as expected.