Dashboard properties on docking

This is a User Interface question, I don’t know what happened, but my dashboard has gone from

to this

There is no properties in the dashboard that I can change to make the grid to dock the whole page. This is not the first time this happens. When this happens, I have to recreate the dashboard … Anyone with the solution, please share with me. Thanks.

1 Like

Have you already tried the menu for “Tools --> Layouts --> Reset…” ?

Or

• if the dashboard looks OK in developer mode…
  • have you already tried redeploying the dashboard AND clearing your Client Cache?

Hi
What version are you on, there was some interesting stuff going on with dashboards in early versions of 10, so I would suggest copying the dashboard, resizing the grid and re deploying.

1. Tried all the rest in the layout

2. The dashboard is not ok in developer mode.

3. Clear client cache, redeployed many times, the grid simply not expanding to the width of the window.

I am on Version 10.2.200.4.

I can copy the dashboard, but in developer mode, the grid cannot be resized. I am hoping that maybe there is a properties somewhere that can dock the grid properly.

I had this same problem in 10.2.200, and ended up duplicating the dashboard and redeploying it in the menu maintenance.

I’m thinking something found it’s way into the XML… which you (probably) can’t reach from the Dashboard developer.

But… if this is deployed as an assembly on the menu
I wonder if you might be able to get at it in a roundabout way?
If you want to opening it from the menu in customization mode
& then see if you can find/clear the offending XML (or property)
if so, save a customization - and specify that in menu setup?

It’s a known pain in the :poop:

Setting the anchoring in code has been the closest I’ve been to actually fixing anchoring once it’s broken. Even then, it’s not very easy.

This thread talks about a lot of things, but one of them is anchoring.