Default Ship Via for Vendors

Thanks for the reply.

Looks like time to put my customization hat on....

I still cant beleive this isnt available "out of the box"

Thanks
Andy

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "leannah" <dave.leannah@...> wrote:
>
> We did it in 408 and had to do it with customizations, BPMs and a UD field on Vendor and VendorPP.
>
> There is nothing in 408 that does it - not sure on E9, but it sounds liek the same as 408.
>
> --- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "howco22" <agortman@> wrote:
> >
> > Hi All,
> > Ver 9.04.506C
> > can anyybody tell me if there is an easy way to set up default ship via for suppliers/vendors.
> > When our Purchase department creates PO's, they need to select the ship via's manually on the PO.
> > Looking through the supplier setup screen I dont see any field for selecting a default ship via.
> > Any ideas on how this can be done?
> >
> > thanks in advance
> >
> > Andy
> >
>
Hi All,
Ver 9.04.506C
can anyybody tell me if there is an easy way to set up default ship via for suppliers/vendors.
When our Purchase department creates PO's, they need to select the ship via's manually on the PO.
Looking through the supplier setup screen I dont see any field for selecting a default ship via.
Any ideas on how this can be done?

thanks in advance

Andy
We did it in 408 and had to do it with customizations, BPMs and a UD field on Vendor and VendorPP.

There is nothing in 408 that does it - not sure on E9, but it sounds liek the same as 408.

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "howco22" <agortman@...> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
> Ver 9.04.506C
> can anyybody tell me if there is an easy way to set up default ship via for suppliers/vendors.
> When our Purchase department creates PO's, they need to select the ship via's manually on the PO.
> Looking through the supplier setup screen I dont see any field for selecting a default ship via.
> Any ideas on how this can be done?
>
> thanks in advance
>
> Andy
>