Different quantities in part transaction history tracker to part tracker?

Hi Nancy
I just ran conversion 6430 and 7195 but it didnt change anything i’m afraid.

Thanks.
Mark

I think I’d do a query and pull the parttran records associated with your problem child above and also with a part inventory transfer that went smoothly and see if/how data looks different… see if system has something “half baked” in there.

Check the Bins tab of the tracker; it really should be there even if it isn’t right in the other tabs. Sometimes there are issues with Epicor and conversion 6430 with summarizing allocations and on-hand data for the bins, warehouses, and plants; I have a ticket open concerning both with E9.05.702A. However, the on-hand number for the bin is authoritative. If that doesn’t reflect the transaction, you’ll need a program from Support to recalculate that bin.

Nope, its still in MAIN in the bins tab.

Interesting. It seems to me that since there is a transaction record but no change in partbin records, maybe there is a BPM interfering, probably a data directive on the partbin table. Can you verify?

I notice that you say this warehouse is named “Obsolete”. Do you have some feature that would disable a warehouse, and might include a BPM as above?

Also, if a PartWhse record or PlantWhse record was removed via SQL or something, it may cause an error like this; can you verify these records for this Part, Plant, and both Warehouses?

your right i do have a bpm data directive on PARTBIN…the directive is to basically stop any bin going less than 0 quantity.

if i disable it and re-run the conversions?

ok its fixed.

1. i disabled the BPM
  2. i reran conversion 6430 and then got the below results…

thank you everybody so much for your comments, i really appreciate it!

Is it bad that I think I remember replying to a question about you developing such a BPM? Lol!

We had a similar problem and Epicor sent us a fix.

Nah lol!!
Really I’d still like to have that BPM active … It may just need tweaking