Disable Module for One Company

Is it possible to disable a module for one company, but not the other in a multi-company environment?
The licensing in the EAC looks to be an all-or-nothing enable/disable.
Would I need to request a second license file from Epicor?

All or nothing is correct
But you could use process security maybe

Ahhh, that sucks.
I dunno if process security would work.
We’re looking to disable the payroll module in the Mexico company, but having that module active causes other things to behave differently.

Or dooooes it. :thinking:
II think if they create the employee in “Employee Maintenance” and make sure to leave “Payroll Employee” unchecked then they won’t have to deal with it and I can disable the payroll modules in menu maintenance for the MEX company.

Right only Payroll Employee Checkbox really matters for that.

I know this is old by found this article on Epicare: Unable to Have a CRM Setup For Only One Company KB0107250

:sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’ve had the hardest time with multi-company. We had a consultant set this up back in 2017 but we never actually turned it on to process the records. I have tried repeatedly to disable the configuration but cannot seem to find the right place.

Our IntQueOut table has over 5 million unprocessed records and we really don’t have any need to process these records. I’m trying to work with Epicor support to get a data fix but the one they gave me only process 10,000 records at a time - that’s a whole different story though since I can’t dedicate 15+ weeks of applying 595 individual data fixes!

Does anybody know of any good resources or threads regarding disabling the multi-company configuration so that our IntQueOut table won’t continue to grow?