DMT Budget Question

I am very familiar with DMT, but have what may be a stupid question.

We have always uploaded our budgets into Epicor via the DMT “Account Budget Template” and just done them as annual and let the system divide them by 12.

Due to recent changes we need to re-upload the 2024 budget by specific period and I am not seeing how to go about doing that with the template.

Does anyone know how to go about that?

I think you can test DMT-ing with the “FiscalYearSuffix” column.

I have NOT done this, but you made me curious. Field help snips below:

This one makes sense, if you DMT in a fiscal year, Epicor splits it out based on how many periods you have defined.

If I look at the same field on the “Period Budget” tab, I see this description:

I would have to assume if you DMT “update” referencing the “Suffix” for the corresponding period, it should work.

We load separate budgets by period through DMT. The template that has worked for us includes the below columns. I have updated these numbers without issue through the year as the numbers are revised or re-forecasted.

Company BookID BalanceAcct FiscalYear BudgetCodeID BudgetPerCode GLBudgetDtl#Company GLBudgetDtl#BookID GLBudgetDtl#BalanceAcct GLBudgetDtl#FiscalYear GLBudgetDtl#FiscalPeriod GLBudgetDtl#BudgetAmt
BMF MAIN 1001-00-00-01 2024 Main P BMF MAIN 1001-00-00-01 2024 1 -xxxxxxx

Thank you. I had actually come to a similar conclusion but hadn’t made it back on here yet due to a meeting.

I used these headers:
Company BookID BalanceAcct FiscalYear BudgetCodeID BudgetPerCode BalanceType GLBudgetDtl#Company GLBudgetDtl#BookID GLBudgetDtl#BalanceAcct GLBudgetDtl#FiscalYear GLBudgetDtl#FiscalPeriod GLBudgetDtl#FiscalCalendarID GLBudgetDtl#BudgetCodeID GLBudgetDtl#COACode GLBudgetDtl#BudgetAmt