DMT E10 - Add ability to change company/site from the App

I think a great feature would be adding the ability to change company/site within the DMT app instead of having to change in the ERP client then closing your session for the site to save.

Also adding a container entry combined would be sweet!

You can pass your Company and site information in your DMT Template :slight_smile:

2 Likes

oh yea…forgot about that lol

And the Company field is almost always required.

Well look at that asked and delivered LMAO

2 Likes

Thanks Jose, its early and I need more coffee

1 Like

Not sure that holds true for transfer orders…But maybe time to retest since my last attempt in December. If I recall I had to login to Epicor to the right site, logout then login to DMT import the TOs rinE and repeat for each site, quite a pain. Probably a retest an log a case time as there were a few others issues, like not honouring the imported TO number

You referring to multi-company or multi-site?

We’re multi-site, and I don’t recall having to select the site when logging into DMT.

No you can’t, that’s my point. The only way I could change the site was per the method I posted earlier…(apologies for the edit the last post was from my phone).

Does the transfer order template include the plant column for multi-site? If so would that work. If it is company then switching maybe required. I don’t think you have to close DMT to switch companies now though. Need to check that.

I see what you mean…

I was tried to create 2 TO’s (just the headers) with the “FromSite” as two different sites.

DMT says everything went fine

Import:		Transfer Order
Started:	3/10/2019 2:54:44 PM
Finished:	3/10/2019 2:54:44 PM
Duration:	00.00:00:00
Records:	2/2
RPM:		335
Errors:		0
Import Mode:	Add
Version:	DMT 4.0.41.0 for 10.1.400.23

But looking at the TO’s created, shows that both were created as being from site MfgSys (which was the last site I was in, while in E10)

I then switched to another site, closed E10, and ran DMT with the same file.
It created two more TO’s Identical to the first.

Tried a 3rd time just swapping the To and From on each record for DMT, but got an error.: “To and From sites cannot be the same…” Seems that DMT still thinks I’m in “MfgSys”