DMT for Service Contract Entry?

For Epicor 9 & 10:
I am not finding a DMT import for Service Contract Entry and it would be really handy.
In Epicor 9 we are able to find DMT imports for Service Contract Codes, but not in Epicor 10, maybe I’m missing something.
I am working with client training them on Service Contracts and they are pursuing implementing it, however they how thousands of Serialized products in the field that actually do have service contracts but in Excel and they would like to put these into Epicor so they can be tracked in one place, but I don’t see any DMT imports for this.
Any plans to add?
Other ideas?

-Rick
www.getaligned.solutions

DMT for E10 contains the following (oddly named) Imports for importing into the Service Contract Entry screen: FS Contract Header, FS Contract Detail, Service Contract Renewal Header, Service Contract Renewal Detail.
DMT for E9 contains the following Imports for importing into the Service Contract Entry screen: FS Contract Header, FS Contract Detail.
DMT for E9 and E10 both contain the Service Contract Code Import for importing into the Service Contract Code screen.

1 Like

Thanks Arthur!
I figured out my problem, the user account I was logging into DMT with did not have access to the Field Service module.
Thanks!

-Rick
www.getaligned.solutions

1 Like