DMT Part Rev and Possible Resultant Error

Hello,

We’re new to Epicor and we’re developing our Kinetic and CPQ dev environments. I’ve imported part records and also imported a basic “Rev A” to the part revisions as I was told they are needed to test the functionality of CPQ pushing MoM info into Kinetic (even if the part rev is not fully defined with materials and operations; it’s used as a placeholder for testing).

At first, I was able to use CPQ to add configured products to a quote or a sales order, and the Quote Engineering section (for a quote) and a Job Traveler (for a sales order) seemed to be able to create a test MoM (albeit it very bare).

But around the time I did a mass import of placeholder revs (and also was around the time I mass imported Resource Groups…not sure if that can affect a part or revision), something has “broken.” Now when I configure a part with CPQ and try to save the quote, we receive this error and we can’t decipher it:

I understand that this could be due to having incomplete MoM information on our parts (we plan to do some test imports of Ops and Mat’ls soon) and from general testing of DMTs but wondered if anyone has ever had this issue?

Thanks!
Kim