DMT Upgrade from 4.0.32 to 4.0.34 failure?

We recently updated from 10.2.200.9 to 10.2.200.11. When I launched DMT, instead of upgrading from 4.0.32 -> 4.0.34, I got a version mismatch error. No biggie, I downloaded the most recent version from EpicWeb and am off and running. I’m not sure if it’s a local issue or if there’s a problem with the AutoUpdate for DMT. If anyone else runs across it, I’ll open a case but if it’s just us then I won’t worry about it.

Mark W.

Hi Mark,

no issue’s for me updating went fine
also running 10.2.200.11

regards,

Jos

Cool. I’ll let it slide.

Thanks!

Mark W.

The good news is DMT.exe got it’s Icon back… :wink:

image

Except for the fact that if you pin the DMT program to your task bar you can’t tell what you are opening…

Although, you can change the icon on a short-cut…just sayin’. :wink:

That’s what I do. It would just be more convenient if it had it’s own. Just sayin…

It’s fun to watch support on a webex get all confused when I have different Icons for production and pilot.