Dollar Signs

We have several vendors set up to where we can pull the invoice from an email and send it straight to IDC where it will only remain if there is an issue preventing it from going to ECM. Recently, I’ve noticed a lot of invoices that get stuck because of a “$” in front of a tax or discount amount.

Anybody have any suggestions for this? I’m also pretty sure that some of the issue vendors I’m seeing now used to go through fine. Not sure what would have changed their behavior.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Sounds like the idc field is not able to look at the $ symbol, which is odd since most of these field types in idc would be money, the field should be able to handle $ symbol. If the export is not occurring, you could use a STRREPLACE on idc to find $ and replace with “”. You may be asking on the batch import side if the export/import can handle the money field, you would need to check the field type in ecm. If the field does not import you could use a text field in ECM and a replace text/format task to fix the issue in ECM.

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion! I’ll have to look into those options!