[ Download ] Epicor 10.2 & Kinetic .CHM Schema

You are all welcome and thank you for all your contributions in other ways to the community. When 10.2.400 is released I’ll generate updated ones.

1 Like

See if you can build a cross ref site from the data model source. Even better a tool that anyone can run against the edmx meta data and generate their own personalized site LOL. I’ll host the new site at my epidd.wcibags.com host over the old E9 one.

%temp%\Epicor\DataModelGenerator\Source

2 Likes

Epicor 10.2.400 & 10.2.500 Schema .CHM

I also moved the CHMs into a more generic folder name.

Reminder

Remember that on Windows 10 you must right click on the properties of the file and Unblock it and for Windows 7 you must uncheck the Ask Me security checkbox on the Run Dialog. Also don’t run it from an UNC Path - WinHelp Bugs - or you will get Blank Content.

Lastly, this is for educational purposes only. Use it as your sidekick to easily lookup column names and their purpose.

13 Likes

Right Click on it Property and Unblock it

3 Likes

@joerojas don’t forget to download the data dictionary… I didn’t make a 600 or 700 yet I’ve been just using the .500 the schema didnt change much.

1 Like

Thanks @hkeric.wci, Your Schemas come very handy, especially for people like me who dabble in Epicor BPMs without having the skills required to go into full-fledged code writing.

Vinay Kamboj

Yes, this has been helpful for me too in the past couple months.

can we have a 700 version please

Kinetic 2021.1 Schema .CHM

Download

Reminder

Remember that on Windows 10 you must right click on the properties of the file and Unblock it and for Windows 7 you must uncheck the Ask Me security checkbox on the Run Dialog. Also don’t run it from an UNC Path - WinHelp Bugs - or you will get Blank Content.

Lastly, this is for educational purposes only. Use it as your sidekick to easily lookup column names and their purpose.

14 Likes

Thanks Haso!

1 Like

I didn’t build a 700 or 600. Because 500 to 700 had really minor schema changes. if you need 700 you can just use 500 its still relevant 99%.

During upgrades I usually do a SQL Compare, I find it easier to learn about the changes. Sometimes even SQL Data Compare to see how my data was affected PRE/POST Upgrade.

Look 2021.1 adds FirmRelease to PORel :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you @hkeric.wci

Note:
For people that are as technical as I am - here’s a hint on how to open the file.
Click on properties on the files after you download.
This will make the file usable in windows 10.

Amazing details - no more reverse engineering.

2 Likes

You don’t say! What a lovely addition.

I use this at least once a week if not 10 times a week.

@hkeric.wci , I have Red-Gate SQL Doc, but the HTML Help Workshop is required to create the .chm files. No-where is it to be found any more. Is that what you’re using to create the .chms?

I’ve been using ApexSQL I like their output, you can always get a trial its fully functional.

@Haso - Thanks for posting the 2021.1 release!

Is there anything much different with 2021.2? We’re about to start our upgrade testing next week, and hopefully upgrade in February (from 10.2.700). Thanks again!

1 Like

Love this tool, just going to say it again.

Any chance for a Kinetic 2022 chm or has it not changed enough from 2021? I’m using 2021 for now for Schema changes from 10.x

1 Like

May I know how can i see the relationship diagram in the kinetic 2021 chm?