E-10 handhelds, can you see WIP for locations?

Customization is the only way

Jose C Gomez
Software Engineer

T: 904.469.1524 mobile

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

On Wed, Jan 20, 2016 at 10:19 AM, Rob Bucek rbucek@... [vantage] <vantage@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
Â
<div>

<p>Not natively, no…  Epicor’s CSG developed a WIP tracker for the hand held devices for us years ago, if you have the SDK and programming knowledge you may be able to develop your own, otherwise I know this is something they’ve done already.

Rob Bucek
Production Control Manager
D&S Manufacturing
301 E. Main St. | PO Box 279
Black River Falls, WI 54615
715-284-5376 Ext. 311
Mobile: 715-896-3119
rbucek@...
Visit our newly redesigned Website at www.dsmfg.com<http://www.dsmfg.com/>

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 20, 2016 9:02 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] e-10 handhelds, can you see WIP for locations?

HI, We are working with the handhelds (intermec handhelds running remote desktop with the Epicor HH app.)

My question: Is there a way to see the inventory in WIP in the part tracker so that our material handlers can find it? I can see it on the part tracker screen in the main program, but not on the handheld. See the screens below. We have inventory in bin SY1 which shows on the HH screen, but there is no way to show WIP so the inventory in SY1R7D doesn't show on the handheld. Is there a way to see WIP on the handheld? (I don't know how to make custom screens, so I'm looking for regular settings at this point).

Thanks,
Brandon

[Image removed by sender.]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

</div>

<div style="color:#fff;min-height:0;"></div>

HI, We are working with the handhelds (intermec handhelds running remote desktop with the Epicor HH app.)

My question: Is there a way to see the inventory in WIP in the part tracker so that our material handlers can find it? I can see it on the part tracker screen in the main program, but not on the handheld. See the screens below. We have inventory in bin SY1 which shows on the HH screen, but there is no way to show WIP so the inventory in SY1R7D doesn't show on the handheld. Is there a way to see WIP on the handheld? (I don't know how to make custom screens, so I'm looking for regular settings at this point).

Thanks,
Brandon

Not natively, no… Epicor’s CSG developed a WIP tracker for the hand held devices for us years ago, if you have the SDK and programming knowledge you may be able to develop your own, otherwise I know this is something they’ve done already.

Rob Bucek
Production Control Manager
D&S Manufacturing
301 E. Main St. | PO Box 279
Black River Falls, WI 54615
715-284-5376 Ext. 311
Mobile: 715-896-3119
rbucek@...
Visit our newly redesigned Website at www.dsmfg.com<http://www.dsmfg.com/>

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 20, 2016 9:02 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] e-10 handhelds, can you see WIP for locations?

Thanks,
Brandon

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]