E10.2 - Job Scheduling Board Customization

Looking at the Job Scheduling Board Classic form and under the Schedule tab I am wanting to see about adding a column on the left side. Has anyone had any experience in this?

Also, there is a column on there called DaysLate and trying to figure out how that is being calculated?

That is the field that I am trying to work with. I think we are trying to measure that differently than how it is internally calculated. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Has anyone ever been able to customize the Grid on the left side of the Schedule tab of the Job Scheduling Board?

You really can’t it’s a third party control that Epicor uses outside of infragistics and modifying it at all is a feat of acrobatics.

That is the case for the Classic Job Scheduling Board?

Just want to clarify that what you are stating is in regards to the Classic Job Scheduling Board as that is the one I am looking to make this change?

Correct the classic one. The kinetic one for sure is not customizable at this time but at some point that may be possible in their own kendo-netic control

I’ll put this here as it has additional information that may help others trying to find solutions to this: