E10 Application Pool User

Any thing in the event view or the sql logs?

I created a service account, EPICOR-DA.  I mirrored the access to my domain account.  When I add a new Application Server, I am trying to use that account to start the Pool…it doesn’t like it.  I add my domain account and it works fine.  Why do you think this is so?

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication from the sender is confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others authorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in relation of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

Is your EPICOR-DA a domain account?  If so, verify that account has has local user/admin rights on the server.

Yes and Yes.

I even put a very simple password to test it out.

Miguel A. Santillan

Compass Manufacturing Systems

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2016 6:17 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] Re: E10 Application Pool User

Is your EPICOR-DA a domain account?  If so, verify that account has has local user/admin rights on the server.

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication from the sender is confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others authorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in relation of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

Is your new domain account setup in sql with appropriate rights?

Epicor-DA is setup as a security login as a sysadmin.  It is also the DB owner of two DB’s.

Miguel A. Santillan

Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2016 8:44 AM
Subject: [Vantage] Re: E10 Application Pool User

Is your new domain account setup in sql with appropriate rights?

Disclaimer

And the account is mapped to the appropriate database?

Yes.

Miguel A. Santillan

Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2016 9:11 AM
Subject: RE: [Vantage] Re: E10 Application Pool User

And the account is mapped to the appropriate database?

Disclaimer