E10 Install Blank Title 142800

That sounds about right.  Per the Release Cadence I saw at Insights there will be an update every 2-3 weeks.  Updates should be simple, no schema update, zero impact on UI, customizations, BPMs and such.  these releases should be bug fixes only and should replace the one-off they used to give us in the past. 

Has anyone installed E10.1.400 first and then updates…or Did you have to do 10.0.600, then 10.0.700 then 10.1.400?

I just think if you are migrating, you cant start from 10.1.400.  Just because I wasn’t able to per the instructions.

Miguel A. Santillan

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication from the sender is confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others authorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in relation of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

We installed 10.0 in the past but scrapped it and migrated all over again from 9.05.702 to 10.1.400.xx.  We have since then updated by weekly or so and are now at 10.1.400.15.  
The updates are pretty straight forward to complete.  I am still trying to determine when we go live how feasible it will be to test and keep up to date with them as they come out.

Kristine Fierce
Business Systems Analyst
Ag Leader Technology

I was on a conference call today with Epicor Reps and it seems that they will/are releasing a patch every two weeks.

Miguel A. Santillan

Compass Manufacturing Systems

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2016 12:37 PM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] Re: E10 Install

We installed 10.0 in the past but scrapped it and migrated all over again from 9.05.702 to 10.1.400.xx.  We have since then updated by weekly or so and are now at 10.1.400.15.  

The updates are pretty straight forward to complete.  I am still trying to determine when we go live how feasible it will be to test and keep up to date with them as they come out.

Kristine Fierce

Business Systems Analyst

Ag Leader Technology

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication from the sender is confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others authorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in relation of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.