Its the field labeled File Name./

Jose C Gomez

Software Engineer

T: 904.469.1524 mobile

E: jose@…

http://www.josecgomez.com
     Â

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

On Fri, Aug 8, 2014 at 10:34 AM, chan213419@... [vantage] <vantage@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Â
<div>

<p>I tore apart system monitor and could not find the TableGuid parameter. Â Could you guys enlighten me to exactly where it is. Â Is it in one of the grids? Â The only way I&#39;ve been able to get the TableGuid is by putting the filed in the report itself, i&#39;d love it if it would be easier to find.</p>

Thanks fellas!

</div>

<div style="color:#fff;min-height:0;"></div>

How can we preview a report in SQL Report Builder for E10?  It asks for a TableGuid parameter for any system report (e.g. Job Traveler) and gives an error for anything you put in there.

An Error has ocurred during report processing. (rsProcessingAborted)

Query execution failed for dataset 'RptParameter'. (rsErrorExecutingCommand)

Invalid object name 'RptParameter_Test'

Thanks,

Nick

You need to give it the Guid from the Epicor Report Run. IT can be found on the System Monitor

Jose C Gomez
Software Engineer

T: 904.469.1524 mobile

E: jose@...
http://www.josecgomez.com

Â

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

On Wed, Jul 2, 2014 at 7:03 PM, nicktu@... [vantage] <vantage@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Â
<div>

<p></p><p> </p><p>How can we preview a report in SQL Report Builder for E10?  It asks for a TableGuid parameter for any system report (e.g. Job Traveler) and gives an error for anything you put in there.</p><p> </p>

An Error has ocurred during report processing. (rsProcessingAborted)

Query execution failed for dataset 'RptParameter'. (rsErrorExecutingCommand)

Invalid object name 'RptParameter_Test'

Â

Thanks,

Nick

</div>

<div style="color:#fff;min-height:0;"></div>

Found it.  Thanks!
I tore apart system monitor and could not find the TableGuid parameter.  Could you guys enlighten me to exactly where it is.  Is it in one of the grids?  The only way I've been able to get the TableGuid is by putting the filed in the report itself, i'd love it if it would be easier to find.

Thanks fellas!